Custom wooden cabinets, bookcases, entertainment centers, mantels, custom woodworking, wooden countertops and butcher block tops. We manufacture and install our casework, finish carpentry. Installation of commercial and residential exterior and interior doors.
Our cabinets are all wood. Hardwood face frames and hardwood veneered plywood cases. The interior of our casework consists of UV plywood with a factory applied coating for easy clean up and durability. Our shelves are also UV plywood.
• We offer multiple hardwood species for the face frames; red oak, cherry, maple, ash, alder, poplar, and walnut.
• Drawers are made from poplar hardwood. We rabbet and glue our corners and dado 1/4" MDF hardwood plywood for the drawer bottoms.
• Drawers are sealed and lacquered for great looks and durability.
• We offer Blum (www.blum.com) soft close hinges and drawer glides.
• Rev-a-shelf (www.rev-a-shelf.com) pull out trash cans, lazy susans and pull out base and wall cabinet organizers.
• We also offer Accuride (www.accuride.com) ball bearing drawer glides.
• We use ML Campbell Stain and Paint products in our finishing which includes sealer and clear lacquer finish (www.campbellstains.com).
• For painted finishes, we use Sherwin Williams paint products (www.sherwin-williams.com). You may use any color of your choice. We also spray tinted lacquer.
We do complete kitchens and bathrooms to one single cabinet. No job is too small. We can match to your existing casework if you would like to add to your existing cabinets. The stain or paint color can be matched as close as possible to keep from changing the whole kitchen or bathroom.
We build hardwood counter tops for kitchens, kitchen islands, bar tops and benches. We apply sealer and crystal finish.